My Latest Haul…………..Bobbi Brown, Amazing Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, Dior, Essie and NARS

Hi Everyone,

Another haul is here. I think i just might be addicted to beauty! Better than smoking though! Here’s a quick overview of my latest bank balance squeezer.

Latest Haul

Bobbi Brown Greige Eye Palette.

I have written a detailed post on this (coming soon) so, i’m not dwelling on it here. I have a FOTD here using this lovely eye palette.

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, 01 Fair.

A company that is coming into it’s own with this truly amazing concealer. It has a waxy consistency that softens with the warmth of your fingers and once set, stays put without highlighting any lines around my eyes. I love that it really covers my dark circles.

without concealer(1)With Amazing Cosemetics Concealer

Above left; without Amazing concealer and right; with it.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Complex II Eyes.

I have tried the other eye serum on offer and love it. I bought this version to try out. The jury’s out at the moment. I’m not so sure about it!!! Stay tuned.

Dior Star Studio Makeup, 020 Light Beige.

I wasn’t impressed with this foundation last summer. I recently found a sample of it in the back of my drawer and tried it out again. This time i love it. It’s a lovely matte foundation that gives great luminosity, covers my blemishes well and doesn’t settle into lines. A real Star!

Essie Gel Setter Top Coat for Nails.Essie Cashmere Matte Nail Polish

Bought this to use on top of my Essie nail colours. Will report back. It does give a nice glossy finish.

Essie Cashmere Matte Collection, 356 Coat Couture.

TBH! I didn’t realize that it was matte when i purchased it. 🙁

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow BaseNARS Smudgeproof Eye Base.

A constant re-purchase. It is the best primer for eyes out there. A NARS cult classic.

NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow, Pasiphae.

NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Pasiphae SwatchNARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Paiphae

I went to the NARS counter to buy the eye primer only. This caught my eye straight away. It is so gorgeous and a very unique shade. NARS dual intensity eyeshadows are simply stunning and great quality. I love the packaging as well.

There you have it. I will never be rich but i will be surrounded by absolute beauty !!

Take care and i will see you all soon. 😉

21 Comments

1. September 30, 2015 / 1:09 pm

That Bobbi Brown palette looks gorgeous! I can’t wait to see your review and more looks featuring it!

Stef

• September 30, 2015 / 7:49 pm

I think this is one of the most versatile eye products i’ve used so far. I did a really grey look with it and a smokey greige look. It goes with so many other eyeshadows i own too. I think i will actually hit pan on this one lol xx

2. September 30, 2015 / 5:46 pm

That NARS eyeshadow is gorgeous! X

• September 30, 2015 / 7:47 pm

Oh i know it is so eye catching. I couldn’t not buy it. I love NARS eyeshadows. Great quality and pigmentation. You’ll have to take a look too hun xx

3. ladyjicky
    October 1, 2015 / 1:04 am

That Nars primer for the eyes … just the best and worth the $$.I do love that eyeshadow colour !!!

• October 1, 2015 / 9:56 am

It is worth it. I’m on my fourth or fifth one now. x

4. October 1, 2015 / 1:44 am

OOOuhhhhh that Nars eyeshadow is gorgeous

• October 1, 2015 / 9:57 am

It is very eye catching and nice on. x

• October 1, 2015 / 1:36 pm

Thanks Annie. Yes everyone likes that one. I think it would probably work better on your eyes. I use it to add a touch of contrast in the centre of my eye. Take care x

5. October 3, 2015 / 9:21 pm

I’m super interesting in that Amazing concealer! I have not seen it before. I just found you on Annie’s Blog. =)

• October 3, 2015 / 9:27 pm

Yes it’s great and stays put without fading. Available in UK at the moment but i’m sure they’ll branch out. They make primers etc now as well. Thanks for taking a look x

• October 3, 2015 / 9:30 pm

AHHH UK! That’s why I haven’t seen it. I know that I’ve heard of the line though (other bloggers have mentioned it). Now, I want it even more since I can’t get it. LOL

• October 3, 2015 / 9:36 pm

ha ha yes i get like that as well when i can’t get hold of beauty items to xx Like i say though, watch this space with them because they are a fast growing company

6. October 4, 2015 / 7:59 pm

The NARS eyeshadow looks beautiful x

7. October 5, 2015 / 8:46 pm

Hi sweetie, well great – now i have to try that Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Complex II Eyes. I’m currently looking for a great night care for under my eyes anyway, so your post came just in time. 🙂

• October 5, 2015 / 8:48 pm

It certainly tightens and brightens up the eye area; however, i love the other one in the square pot because that does moisturize so well. I guess it depends what you are looking for in an eye cream really. Thanks for the comment and i hope you choose wisely x

• October 5, 2015 / 8:53 pm

I’m mostly looking for something that provides a lot of moisture and can also work its magic overnight. So you think the other one could be a better fit?

• October 5, 2015 / 8:59 pm

Yes. You only need a very tiny amount as well. Its great to put on overnight. Try to get a sample but its lovely. The other one is better for day wear,