FOTD……… Signs of Star Dust and Rouge Noir!

Hi Everyone,
As promised FOTD using my new Chanel holiday haul 2015. I also have comparisons too.
FOTD using Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument Haul
Here goes.
FACE:
Chanel Le Blanc Illuminating Base.
Dior Star Foundation, 020 Light Beige.
Diorskin Sculpt Concealer, 002.
Guerlain Four Season’s Bronzing Powder, 01 Blondes.
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, 86 Discrétion.
Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush, 73 Star Dust.
Guerlain Météorites Perles Illuminating Powder, 01 Teint Rose.
FOTD Chanel Holiday Signe Particulier(1)
EYES:
Chanel Sculpting Eye Brow Pencil, 30 Brun Natural.
Dior Lash Maximizer Primer.
Chanel Le Volume Mascara, 27 Rouge Noir.
Chanel Le Volume Mascara 27 Rouge Noir and 30 PruneChanel Le Volume 27 Rouge Noir and 30 Prune Swatches
Compare 27 Rouge Noir, (above left) with previous Le Volume mascara, 30 Prune which is above right in both pics.
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer, Fair.
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base.
Chanel Signe Particulier Quadra Eyeshadows.
Compare with 2012 Chanel Holiday Release, Harmonie Du Soir (Below). Signe Particulier has very little shimmer and much warmer colours. Beautiful for my blue eyes and much more flattering. Harmonie is high in shimmer and has less impact on my eyes. I still like the finish though.
Chanel Harmonie Du Soir Eye Quad 2012Chanel Harmonie Du Soir Holiday 2012
Le Crayon Khôl Intense Eye Pencil, 17 Rouge Noir. (I love how i can get this right into my lash line even when i have already applied mascara)
Le Crayon Yeux Precision Eye Definer Pencil, 57 Or Safari.
Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long Lasting Eyeliner, 987 Or Blanc. (Waterline)
FOTD Using Chane Holiday Makeup Collection 2015l(1)
LIPS:
Diego Dalla Palma Lip Pencil 58.
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick, 34 La Raffinée.
Guerlain Gloss D’Enfer, 902 Starry Shimmer Top Coat.Chanel Le Vernis 675 Troublante
NAILS:
Chanel Le Vernis, 675 Troublante.
Dior Spectacular Shape and Shine Gel Top Coat.
There you have it. My favourite look so far this year and i love the LE Chanel Signe Particulier eyeshadow palette.
Take care and i will see you all soon. 😉

13 Comments

1. November 22, 2015 / 1:33 pm

Stunning!! You have amazing skin! 😍

• November 22, 2015 / 1:41 pm

Thanks so much. I think the foundation does all the work. It is a lovely one😄xx

2. November 22, 2015 / 9:47 pm

Gosh what an amazing look! I need to dig out my Chanel products and copy this. 🙂 I especially love the gold shimmer on the lid with the khol

3. November 22, 2015 / 9:47 pm

I wasn’t finished yet… With the khol and the purple around the lid aaaah. Pretty.

• November 22, 2015 / 10:07 pm

Thanks so much. This is one of favourite eye looks in a long time. I never realized how lovely the eyeshadow quad was and so completely different to the Harmonie du soir, which some where trying to say they looked the same. I can deffo say that they both create completely different looks and i love this look so much more. I think the Rouge Noir pencil is such a lovely colour and in places across the eye, i did add the gold kohl because they do work really well together. Thanks for the comments hun x

4. Amanda
    November 22, 2015 / 10:00 pm

You look so pretty Mandy. Xx

• November 22, 2015 / 10:08 pm

Thanks so much Amanda. I think the perseverance to find the palette and the eye pencils actually paid off in the end I’ve got a feeling i’m going to need another Rouge Noir pencil because i will be using this one a lot. I hope Chanel bring this one back as they do with other products that are incredibly popular xx

5. November 24, 2015 / 12:40 pm

Absolutely loving that eye look! Suits you so well! Xo

• November 24, 2015 / 1:33 pm

Thanks. I can’t stop wearing them x

6. November 27, 2015 / 2:56 am

I love this look on you – so bright and cheerful! You know i’ve been searching for that Diego Dalla Palma lip pencil….. i’ve also read the eyeliner is great, but it’s an unicorn for me!

• November 27, 2015 / 10:08 pm

I have a purple eyeliner with fine golden sparkles. It is better than that Sisley one i bought that cost twice as much. Nice pencils, they don’t beat Chanels though. Ha ha, i would say that but it is fact

7. ladyjicky